3 Words to Describe you: Intelligent, Eccentric, Witty
Positive Things about you: Open-minded, Geek to the extreme, Loyal
Negative Things about you: Stubborn, Over-thinks everything
Talents: Writing, Able to answer any question relating to ‘The X-Files’
Weaknesses: A bit sensitive
Fears: water, people
5 Things you like: Food, Books, Movies, Telly, My Best Friends
5 Things you don’t like: Close-mindedness, Homophobics, immaturity, stupidity, lack of sleep
Music you like: MUSE, Motion City Soundtrack, David Bowie, Tegan and Sara,
Favorite Movies: Serenity, 28 Days Later, Memento, Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Favorite Places: London, Vancouver
Do you like being spoiled?: I get a bit bothered when people spend a whole lot of money on me
Do you have a high self-esteem or a low self-esteem?: Depends on the day. Otherwise, I mostly have low self-esteem
If you could create your dream guy/girl..
What would their eye color be? blue or green
What would their hair color be?: dark
What would be their age range?: 18- 28 years old
What would their height be?: Taller than 5’4”
What would their body build be like?: Lanky with some muscle
What type of people do you usually fall for?: Intelligent; awesome sense of humor; similar tastes in books, music, telly; creative
When it comes to relationships list the following words in importance.. (from most important to least)
For each This or That question, Choose the Trait that Appeals to You In People..
Reserved or Outgoing: Reserved
Loud or Quiet: Quiet
Timid or Flirty: Timid
Strange or Normal: Strange
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Realist
Over Dramatic or Easy Going: Easy Going
Dark and Witty or Sunny and Happy: Dark and Witty
Head in the Clouds or Down to Earth: Down to Earth
Risky or Safe: Risky
Sweet or Edgy: Edgy
Sophisticated or Laid-Back: Laid-back
Someone who thinks with their head or heart: Heart but using the brainpan
Mature or Immature: Mature!
Stubborn or Easy to Persuade: Sturbborn
Intelligent or Average: Intelligent
Bookworm or Party Animal: Bookworm
1. You really like somebody but you know you can’t be with them (wether its because your family hates them and won’t let you see them or they wouldn’t fit your lifestyle or some other realistic reason..) would you continue trying to make it work with them or would you break it off and move on? I would try to work with them. But if it gets to the point where there is no way of changing anything, then I would break it off and move on.
2. Would you risk your partners happiness for your own? No.
3. You’re in love with somebody but they’re in love with someone else. How would you react to that? Would you try to win them over or would you pull yourself together and move on? I would be heartbroken if they were in love with someone else. I would try to pull myself together. Then again, my answer is a bit non hypothetical.
4. Do you tend to change yourself for people? (In other words: If you’re nothing like the person you’re trying to be with would you change yourself in anyway to be with them? And no.. Im not talking about becoming a vampire so you can spend an eternity with your vampire-sweetheart.) I wouldn’t try to change myself too much just because I am the way I am.
5. Describe your dream date. Talking about each other in order to know more about the other person.
6. Would you rather be out and about with your partner or would you rather be stay at home. I would want to be out with my partner but also stay at home.
Character you relate most to Alice
Character you can't relate to Rosalie
Favorite Book in the series and why Hmmmm…..Perhaps Twilight because it was pretty relatable.
If you could choose one character that you wish would have done something in the series differently, who would that be? And what would you make them do differently? Why Bella did you have to mack with Jacob in Eclipse? WHY?!?!?!?!
If you could be one character for a day, which character would you be? Alice.
Do you want to be paired with a male, female, or ether? Male
Is there any specific group you want to be paired with? (vampire, werewolf, human?) I want a vampire or werewolf. Mostly vampire though. Sorry humans.
Young characters (teenagers/young adults), Older characters (the parents), or ether? Younger
Links to three other apps you voted on