3 Words to Describe you: Dreamer, Idealistic, Passionate.
Positive Things about you: Hard-working, Good and loyal friend, Independant, Kind, Caring, Thoughtful.
Negative Things about you: Impatient, Jealous, Stubborn, Easily annoyed by things, Clingy.
Talents: Art, Creative Design, Music; Singing and Songwriting.
Weaknesses: Overambitious, Lazyness, Procrastinating.
Fears: Death. Losing my loved ones, losing myself. Butterflies. Pills.
5 Things you like: Music, Singing, Making people happy, Alcohol, Winter and snow.
5 Things you don’t like: Narcissism, Judgemental People, School, Hot and Humid days, Butterflies.
Music you like: Anything. Rock, Classical, Jazz, Country, Pop, Rnb.
If the song is nice, and the voice is great; I'll like it. I love really melodious songs.
Favorite Places: Germany, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, Australia (all the places I spent my childhood growing up in)
Do you like being spoiled?: It bothers me, but I love suprises and thoughtful gifts.
Do you have a high self-esteem or a low self-esteem?: Low self-esteem.
If you could create your dream guy/girl..
What would their eye color be? Doesn't matter.
What would their hair color be?: Doesn't matter.
What would be their age range?: Doesn't matter.
What would their height be?: Taller than me.
What would their body build be like?: Just as long as he isn't a stick, it doesn't matter.
What type of people do you usually fall for?: Romantic, Considerate, Appreciative, Caring, Comitted, Similar interests.
When it comes to relationships list the following words in importance.. (from most important to least)
Intelligence - 2
Wealth - 5
Beauty - 3
Personalty - 1
Popularity - 4
For each This or That question, Choose the Trait that Appeals to You In People..
Reserved or Outgoing: Outgoing.
Loud or Quiet: Depends on situation.
Timid or Flirty: Depends on situation.
Strange or Normal: Strange (as in interesting)
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic.
Over Dramatic or Easy Going: Easy going.
Dark and Witty or Sunny and Happy: Sunny and Happy.
Head in the Clouds or Down to Earth: Down to Earth.
Risky or Safe: Risky.
Sweet or Edgy: Both.
Sophisticated or Laid-Back: Both.
Someone who thinks with their head or heart: Heart.
Mature or Immature: Mature.
Stubborn or Easy to Persuade: Easy to Persuade.
Intelligent or Average: Intelligent.
Bookworm or Party Animal: Bookworm.
1. You really like somebody but you know you can’t be with them (wether its because your family hates them and won’t let you see them or they wouldn’t fit your lifestyle or some other realistic reason..) would you continue trying to make it work with them or would you break it off and move on? If he liked me, or I believed there really was a chance for us, I would keep trying to be with him no matter what it took. I'm not one to give up easily.
2. Would you risk your partners happiness for your own? No. I'd try to figure something out so we could both be equally happy.
3. You’re in love with somebody but they’re in love with someone else. How would you react to that? Would you try to win them over or would you pull yourself together and move on? I've been through this. I'd try to be a best friend to him, support him, cheer him on, help him, always be there for him and not let my feelings for him get in the way of our friendship or his happiness with the girl he likes. I'd wait.. try to be patient.. and wait for him to one day realise my feelings and maybe one day he could like me back too. It would be worth the wait.
4. Do you tend to change yourself for people? Not entirely, but yes I would change my habits and little things about myself for someone, if I needed to do that to keep our relationship strong.
5. Describe your dream date. Suprise me.
6. Would you rather be out and about with your partner or would you rather be stay at home. Both, depending on when we're together sometimes I would like to go out and do something fun and interesting but sometimes I might want to just stay home, watch a movie, cuddle, talk..
Character you relate most to? Bella or Jacob.
Character you can't relate to? Rosalie.
Favorite Book in the series and why? Love them all, but I'd have to say Twilight; it started everything.
If you could choose one character that you wish would have done something in the series differently, who would that be? And what would you make them do differently? Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if in New Moon, Bella eventually moved on, falling for Jacob and letting herself be happy...
If you could be one character for a day, which character would you be? Bella or Alice.
Do you want to be paired with a male, female, or ether? Usually either... but in this case, Male.
Is there any specific group you want to be paired with? (vampire, werewolf, human?) Any, it shouldn't matter what they are.
Young characters (teenagers/young adults), Older characters (the parents), or ether? Young characters.
Links to three other apps you voted on