Age: 19 years old
3 Words to Describe you: Cheeky, flirty & quiet
Positive Things about you: I am very flexible,, can love a person with all my heart & I never cheat on a lover
Negative Things about you: I am shy, I am messy & I am lazy
Fears: Excessive weight gain & horror movie characters
5 Things you like: Rain, candle light, music, being alone & showers
5 Things you don’t like: Screamo music, bitchy people, racism, mcdonalds & animal cruelty
Music you like: Soft classical, most pop & rnb & rap
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter series
Favorite Places: Luca (Italy) or anywhere there is a big beautiful forest for me to explore
Do you like being spoiled?: By my family, I don't mind but others wise no, its quite uncomfortable
Do you have a high self-esteem or a low self-esteem?:Low
If you could create your dream guy/girl
What would their eye color be? Briliant green or black
What would their hair color be?:Dark brown
What would be their age range?: 20-25
What would their height be?: A little taller than myself
What would their body build be like?: For a girl: Slim with long slender fingers and deep set colar bones. / For a guy: Muscular and toned with a beautiful glowing tan.
What type of people do you usually fall for?: For girls: Soft and dreamy / For boys: Mainly bad boys
When it comes to relationships list the following words in importance.. (from most important to least)
Beauty (appearance) 2.
For each This or That question, Choose the Trait that Appeals to You In People..
Reserved or Outgoing: A bot of both
Loud or Quiet: Quiet
Timid or Flirty: Flirty
Strange or Normal: A bit of both
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic
Over Dramatic or Easy Going: Bit of both
Dark and Witty or Sunny and Happy: Dark and Witty
Head in the Clouds or Down to Earth: A bit of both
Risky or Safe:A bit of both
Sweet or Edgy: Bit of both
Sophisticated or Laid-Back: Sophisticated
Someone who thinks with their head or heart: Heart
Mature or Immature: Mature
Stubborn or Easy to Persuade: A bit of both
Intelligent or Average: Average
Bookworm or Party Animal: Bookworm
1. You really like somebody but you know you can’t be with them (wether its because your family hates them and won’t let you see them or they wouldn’t fit your lifestyle or some other realistic reason..) would you continue trying to make it work with them or would you break it off and move on? Keep trying as long as he/she still loved me for me.
2. Would you risk your partners happiness for your own? No
3. You’re in love with somebody but they’re in love with someone else. How would you react to that? Would you try to win them over or would you pull yourself together and move on? I would confront him/her and work out what we should do from there.
4. Do you tend to change yourself for people? Sometimes
5. Describe your dream date. Sitting by a pristine lake having a romantic picnic or out on the deck of a ship in each others arms.
6. Would you rather be out and about with your partner or would you rather be stay at home. A bit of both.
Character you relate most to: Alice
Character you can't relate to: Rosalie
Favorite Book in the series and why: Breaking dawn, the ending is marvelous and so very exhilerating.
If you could choose one character that you wish would have done something in the series differently, who would that be? And what would you make them do differently? I wish Leah and Sam never broke up, but then again I hate confrontation like that.
If you could be one character for a day, which character would you be? Alice, one word :Incredible
Before we stamp you
Do you want to be paired with a male, female, or ether? Either
Is there any specific group you want to be paired with? Any
Young characters (teenagers/young adults), Older characters (the parents), or ether? Either
Links to three other apps you voted on
3. -- http://community.livejournal.com/twiligh