3 Words to Describe you: Passionate, Loyal, Creative
Positive Things about you: Optimistic, Smart, Artistic, Romantic, Spiritual, Friendly
Negative Things about you: Obsessive, Insecure, Indecisive
Talents: Very artistic/creative... art, poetry, graphics. Empathetic
Weaknesses: Totally indecisive and completely obsessive, which makes for something akin to ADD without the cool drugs.
Fears: Death, losing someone I love, bugs, & needles
5 Things you like: Jessica Alba, Twilight, Butterflies, Dark Chocolate, Fantasy
5 Things you don’t like: Losing something, cruel/rude people, gaining weight, BUGS! & getting shots
Music you like: Iron & Wine, Azure Ray, Evanescence, Britney Spears, The Pussycat Dolls, Anna Nalick
Favorite Movies: Twilight, Blood & Chocolate, Underworld, 300, Dark Knight, Harry Potter
Favorite Places: I absolutely love nature, the more of it the better.
Do you like being spoiled?: I don't mind it in the least... its not required of course, but I love it when it happens.
Do you have a high self-esteem or a low self-esteem?: It varies day to day. Most of the time though its closer to low.
If you could create your dream guy/girl..
What would their eye color be? Green
What would their hair color be?: Probably dark brown or black
What would be their age range?: In their 20's
What would their height be?: I'm 5'3. I like tall men so as long as they weren't my height or shorter I'd be happy
What would their body build be like?: Fit... muscular, though not over the top.
What type of people do you usually fall for?: Tall, dark, handsome, strong, quiet, mysterious even, but not so much shy as just dark & brooding. Does that make sense?
When it comes to relationships list the following words in importance.. (from most important to least)
For each This or That question, Choose the Trait that Appeals to You In People..
Reserved or Outgoing: Reserved
Loud or Quiet: Quiet
Timid or Flirty: Flirty
Strange or Normal: Strange
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic
Over Dramatic or Easy Going: Easy Going
Dark and Witty or Sunny and Happy: Dark and Witty
Head in the Clouds or Down to Earth: Down to Earth
Risky or Safe: Risky
Sweet or Edgy: Edgy
Sophisticated or Laid-Back: Laid-Back
Someone who thinks with their head or heart: Heart
Mature or Immature: Mature
Stubborn or Easy to Persuade: Stubborn
Intelligent or Average: Intelligent
Bookworm or Party Animal: Party Animal
1. You really like somebody but you know you can’t be with them (whether its because your family hates them and won’t let you see them or they wouldn’t fit your lifestyle or some other realistic reason..) would you continue trying to make it work with them or would you break it off and move on?
Try to make it work. I don't want to hurt anyone else, but I'm pretty stubborn about what I want.
2. Would you risk your partners happiness for your own?
No, not unless it was something I REALLY needed and couldn't live without it.
3. You’re in love with somebody but they’re in love with someone else. How would you react to that? Would you try to win them over or would you pull yourself together and move on? Try to win them over & if it didn't work I'd likely wait on the sidelines and hope they changed their mind.
4. Do you tend to change yourself for people? (In other words: If you’re nothing like the person you’re trying to be with would you change yourself in anyway to be with them? And no.. Im not talking about becoming a vampire so you can spend an eternity with your vampire-sweetheart.)
I guess I'd have to stay probably not, but there is always the off chance that if it doesn't mean changing a huge part of who I am I'd be willing to try at least. Life is about change and its about learning new things, so although its unlikely, I might at least try to come up with a decent compromise.
5. Describe your dream date.
Very romantic. I'm such a sucker for romance.... holding hands, staring up at the stars, flowers, secret glances, ect. I love politeness and respect.
6. Would you rather be out and about with your partner or would you rather be stay at home.
Out and about experiencing new things together
Character you relate most to Bella
Character you can't relate to Victoria
Favorite Book in the series and why Sadly I haven't read all of them... only twilight thus far, but I'm eager to read Breaking Dawn
If you could choose one character that you wish would have done something in the series differently, who would that be? And what would you make them do differently?
Can't honestly think of anything. Sorry. I love everything as is.
If you could be one character for a day, which character would you be?
Rosalie Hale or Renesmee Cullen
Do you want to be paired with a male, female, or ether? Male
Is there any specific group you want to be paired with? (vampire, werewolf, human?) Vampire
Young characters (teenagers/young adults), Older characters (the parents), or ether? Young Adults
Links to three other apps you voted on
3. -- Here